- 25g gravlax or smoked fish
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- approx 1 small handful thai or opal basil
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 2 large spoonfuls of low fat yoghurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 servings of pasta (e.g. spaghetti)
Slice the fish into small strips (approx 1 cm * 3cm)
Quarter the cherry tomatoes
Finely chop the basil
Cook the spaghetti, drain and leave in the colander over a small quantity of the cooking water.
Pour a splash of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and put the garlic through a garlic press into the oil. Start with the oil cold so that the garlic does not burn.
Bring to mid-heat and cook until garlic is no longer raw.
Add tomatoes and stir for a minute or so until tomatoes are hot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add fish and basil to the pan and stir until warm.
Pour in some lemon juice, stir, pour in yoghurt and stir until all is amalgamated.
Add pasta to pan and stir until coated.